Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Morning thoughts.

As I lay propped up in a sea of blankets and pillows, I contemplate life and simple joys. Like my laundry for instance and how it launders itself in the machine.

Tiffanie had her babe yesterday. Ian send me a picture and she looks like a perfect little garden gnome. I cannot wait to kiss her little gnome nose. Emilyn Joy.

She's a lucky little gal and I can't help but think of children who aren't held in the arms of someone who will take care of them. I can't think of all the children who won't be cared for because that is overwealming and might keep me in bed for days feeling sick about it.

Anyway.

I've been continuing researching other fair trade websites and have found a few. I'll have to update the list soon enough.

More to come soon on life and gnomes.

Keep warm, Calgary and love to all my friends all around the globe.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment