Saturday, November 6, 2010

A little girl advice for you men.

Tonight as I sit in the bathroom on the toilet (lid down, pants up) waiting for my nails to dry, I thought I'd share some of the wisest advice I have ever given.

I have a friend who likes to complain about woman (I know what you're thinking "oh we have the same friend" no, we don't, it's just men in general you're thinking of). He is particularily un-fond of the phrase "I think we should just be friends". I agree. It's not very creative.

This is what I told him:

'Here's a trick for you. Next time a girl tells you she just wants to be friends, become her best friend and change her mind'

Gold.

Then I said:

"And when you do and start giving that advice to all your guy friends, I'll let you quote me on that"

Let all try and be a little more original with our excuses, okay girls?

That goes for you too boys.

M

P.S I do always welcome comments, but please, let's not over analyze this with relentless banter about how girls/boys should this or that. I also do not want to hear about how girls like to play games. I simply won't have such truthful nonsense on my blog.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it Meaghan!!! Will share, quoting you, of course!
    ash xox

    ReplyDelete