Monday, November 8, 2010

Going, Going, Hello Newfoundland!



I LOVE NEWFIES!!!

So I'm off to Newfoundfound land tomorrow. This shall be my third time on the rock. I am tres excited.

Everyday I hear the planes fly over the office and think, "I wish I was going somewhere". Tomorrow I will hope no longer.

For those of you who are unware, my best friend is going to birth a child this month. I won't let my heart of stone perception stand any longer as I confess this: I cry when I think about kissing her little nose (the baby, not Tiffanie)

We're hoping she is born while I'm there so I can experience the miracle of life with her. I experienced it once before from the other end, I don't remember much.

The true reason for my travels is to reunite with my Kids Travel Company Partner, Anna, to do some kids programs! I'm expecting some pretty amazing things to happen and a lot of laughter.

SO! I'm not sure I'll be updating whilst I am away but I sure will fill you when I get back.

Love to you all,

M

No comments:

Post a Comment