Friday, December 17, 2010

A little to doolie list...


Here is a to doolie list I'll never accomplish unless I became a full time hobbyist. It would be really stellar if I could be really good at something in the list below, or all of them.

1. Kayaking. I'd like to kayak a lot.
2. Join a bowling league. Complete with the brown collared shirt with my name embroidered on the pocket.
3. Wake boarding. I want to impress all the boys.
4. Sparring. I used to when I was a kid. Time to take it up again.
5. Go back to dance. Ballet, Jazz, Contemporary, hip hop. I want it all back.
6. Shoot stuff. Target practise or hunting, bullets or arrows. I just want to get real good at aiming...just in case.
7. Join a black gospel choir. Two of my favorite things combined into one. Handsome men and...okay just kidding, singing and being passionate about the Lord.
8. Take gourmet cooking classes. I love to cook!
9. Get better at guitar. This way I can play my songs all over the world and not be so embarrased by my lack of strumming skills.
10. Be good at fixing stuff. I would like to be able to fix things so I can be an independant woman of the 21st century.

2 comments:

  1. Okay - sounds like your to "doolie" list should become a priority list for you! Have fun with the Kayaking, sparring, wake boarding, bowling, target shooting, fixing and cooking. The singing and guitar playing you already do beautifully so not much room for improvement there...(No insult intended with the cooking still being in your to do list...).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Meaghan, I heart you. - Merry Christmas, Danae

    ReplyDelete