Tuesday, November 17, 2009

October Update


Happy Thanksgiving Weekend!

The weather has changed and winter is upon us!

Things have been great here in Hay River. Thank-you for all of your prayers. I have been working at Emmanuel's, the Christian bookstore but more so cafe. I love going into work to make lattes and good connections with many different people from all walks of life.

Aside from working, I have been helping out at the Church I am attending. 'Hay River Pentecostal Chapel' has welcomed me and has me helping on the worship team, young adults Church and involved in the youth group. The youth here are so much fun which makes me look forward to the Thursday nights with them. A lot of the youth come from broken families and are involved in drugs and alcohol but have an evident hunger for the Word of God. We are seeing lots of change in their lives!

Please pray that I would become quickly connected into the lives of the people here as a Godly influence! I am still trying to get involved in a school so please pray for favor as I endeavor to reach more children for Christ.

Bless you and thank you so much for your support.


3 comments: