Thursday, October 7, 2010

Dear Nothing-is-by-chance

Dear Nothing-is-by-chance,

I've been thinking about our meeting and what wise things I could possibly say about it. It took me a full week to come up with just this (ha). I think that's alright. While somethings just happen, other things can be pre-meditated to ensure quality assurance.

I guess what I want to say is that I can really relate to you. I too have things inside that are stirring in that "who I really am" place. You have writing, I have music.

In thinking of that today, I've decided there are too many people who have the potential to do something great with their natural abilities but without any purpose other than to just be recognized. I say this only because I decided just this morning that while being famous and glorified would be swell (and desirable in addition to the goal of most of my friends in the music industry), I'd rather live offering the world whats been freely given to me without expecting some sort of status in return. I suppose that's what we call humility. Honour is respectable, being a rock star isn't if it's grasped for. Just a thought not directly connected to our conversation. An after eight type of after thought?

This being said, I hope your writing goes well. I hope that it takes form on the inside and transfers beautifully outwardly. I must say, I feel like you are quite the creative genius, even from meeting you only once. You don't seem like the type to take credit where it's not due. Perhaps a hard worker and very critical of your own work. I hope the purpose for which you write becomes the purpose in which you live for.

Feel free to add me to Fbook: meaghanellena or email me: meaghan_abbruzzese@hotmail.com

Cheers!

Meaghan Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment