Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Balance




What a stupid word.

Balance.

Okay, it's not a stupid word but pretty much my ability to integrate it into my life seems impossible.

To acheive a balanced wholistic life takes much planning and discpline. Real adults seem to manage it, fake adults seem to drown in it.



-Healthy Spirituality
-Healthy Lifestyles
-Healthy Mentality
-Healthy Emotions

Not to mention implementing:

-Finacial management
-Remembering to change the oil in your car
-Sending your sponsor child a letter
-Being a good friend, always
-Pursue Dreams
-Take hold of visions
-Take personanal time
-Make Time
-Be super smart

And Look good while doing it...

Can you think of anything else an adult is suppose to do? Be nice, be fun, be be be, do do do

73.5% of me wants to sell everything (haha, sell what..I've got nothing). Okay, give all my crap away. Get a Motorhome and get gone. Real gone.

When I decided I wanted to move to the North I said "I'd rather have either an extra ordinary life or a really solid normal one". Normal is not "in the cards" (God's cards of course) so it only leaves me to an extra oridinary life. You know then one where you meet some one and they've been here or there, eaten crazy foods, done dangerous things, had the weirdest habits and doesn't care that they don't fit into where socitey has destined to place them.

Thanks God for a complicated life, when I said extra ordinary I was looking for something less...ordinary...love you pal.

So here's to all those fake adults out there just wanting to be free!

I'm getting a new car this weekend which means...more need to balance new car payments.

Gross.

Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment