Friday, February 11, 2011

cutting (out) the cheese

I know you came here for a good story. Perhaps a little laugh. Maybe even some inspiration.

You won't find it here today.

Today, I tell you about my cheese.

I love cheese. Cheese of all sorts, shapes and sizes. Little cheese and Big cheese alike. The only cheese I do not like is blue. Because it stinks (pu, in french (sounds like poo with a snobby accent).

I've been eating decently (well...) in general and strutting around the gym 8 days a week and feel like I just need some more results. Ergo I have decided to give up the love of my life for a month.

I'm on day three and have already forgotten pizza has cheese on it (twas a small small piece and one bite in my eyes widened and I thought to myself "whoops, how did this cheese get on here"). You'll be proud to know I picked the queso off and ate the disgruntled crust. fine. It was I who was disgruntled.

I don't take this decision lightly. I remember wedding dress shopping with my best friend listening intently to the dress fitter tell us of how she lost 50 pounds. I said "how did you do it so I can too". She politely asked me "what is your biggest food weakness?". The rest is history.

Anywhosen, there it is folks, the newest news I have to offer.

Oh, and I'm going up North for a visit in a week.

Love to you all.

Meaghan minus cheddar

1 comment: