Sunday, July 31, 2011

My 25 in my 25th.


Hi friend,

All caught up on my previous posts? Great!

Have I told you that I have challenged myself to do a list of 25 things in my 25th year?

Truth be told, I need your help to accomplish some of them. You in? Awesome!

Theses are the things that are left on my list that I'm going to need help with:

-touch a snake (Do you have a snake?) (..oh you..please try and be appropriate)
-help on a farm for a day (do you have a farm?)
-volunteer for a day (do you have an organization I've never helped out with before?)
-learn to make sushi (do you know how to make sushi or would like to go sushi-ing with me?)

I know what you are thinking, that's only 4 tasks, have you completed 21 so far?

negatory, these are just the things I need help with.

Things I've completed are:

-belaying
-get a facial
-go to dance class
-go hiking

There are others I don't need help with that aren't completed:

-go on a vacation
-buy five colored shirts to add to my wardrobe of black, grey and all things neutral
-read the Bible in its entirety
-finish my weight loss goal
-go surfing
-go sea kayaking
-get a tattoo

I know what you are thinking again! (no, I'm not couins with Chris Angel)

I haven't put the whole list up as some of them are personal.

I will keep you posted though on progress if you like.

Let me know if you can help!

Meaghan Ellen


2 comments:

  1. I know how to make sushi!
    That could be one of our adventures when we live together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. didn't need to catch up on the posts :) wish i could be more helpful with the list, but i loooveee that you made one AND that there is actual progress being made on said list.
    such a satisfying feeling, crossing things off...a feeling I'll never know.

    ReplyDelete