Thursday, January 13, 2011

Great Big Outdoor Living Room

I've been itching to get outside (kind of). In the north ALL my friends wanted to do was be in the great outdoors to which I used to protest. I feel I've changed (for the better) and am wishing I had some friends in Calgary who would say "lets do something outside". I am going to be purchasing snow shoes and am going to get outside. I wrote a song recently with the lyrics "not a word in this great big outdoor living room". If you know me at all I am usually an indoor cat but I'm begginig to feel like real living happens outside of my man made cage I keep myself in. Join me?

In browsing the kayak section of the web, I found this picture (I discovered this summer that I like kayaking and being on the water (not in the water)):



YIKES! ..I'll stick to lakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment